Copy & Paste This To Your New Team Member
Change all the red parts for your information and make them all black
Subject: Welcome to the team
Welcome to Kleeneze and our team, and congratulations; you have made a fantastic decision that will change your future. Our role is to help you achieve your goals. We will provide help and support by coaching you in our system and working in partnership with you. All you have to do is tell us what you are looking for, learn and follow the system and you can expect 100% help and support from us.
We communicate and train you using our Team Facebook Group, resource Site, Webinars and Meetings. FIRSTLY connect to me on Facebook www.facebook.com/<yourlink> so that I can add you to our Team Facebook group. Go straight to our Resource Site at www.benumber1.co.uk to learn how to retail our products with our catalogues and social media.
We need to have a ‘Getting Started’ session with you asap which takes about 20 minutes to complete. I will call you soon to arrange this.
If there are any questions in the meantime don't hesitate to ring - I'm here to help.
We look forward to working with you
Skype: <your skype name>
When you receive your new started confirmation email from Kleeneze:
- Send them a welcome email
- Which tells them to go to the www.benumber1.co.uk website
- At the same time give them a call
- Tell them about the welcome email
- Download Skype & send you a friend request
- Connect on Facebook straight away, add them to the team groups
- Explain the www.benumber1.co.uk website is their team support site.
- Book the Getting Started Session, Skype call (ASAP) for the following day (only need about 30 minutes)
- Order their ‘Start Up’ pack from Barneys printshop (Catalogues Only)
- Post them a welcome card
- Welcome to the team, looking forward to working with you….