The cost of using eBay may be counterproductive for distributors so although we do not recommend selling by this method you may utilise eBay whilst we continue our review. Kleeneze does reserve the right to change this position at any time in the future.
If you do choose to use an alternative online site to sell Kleeneze products such as Ebay, Amazon, Gumtree and Facebook please be aware of these rules:
- You must only trade (sell) under your own name, there must be no reference to Kleeneze in your trading name.
- The contract of sale is between you and your customer, not Kleeneze.
- You are responsible to the customer for any returns and refunds
If you fulfil the above orders via your Kleeneze Online Shop the following rules should also be adhered to:
- You can choose an alternative delivery address for direct delivery to your customers.
- The contract of sale is between you and Kleeneze (i.e. Not between your customers and Kleeneze)
- Kleeneze therefore will only manage returns and refunds to you the account holder (not the named person of the alternative delivery address)
- Refunds will only be made to the card the items were purchased on