When To Use This leaflet:
When you are collecting in your catalogues. Every time a customer has placed an order fill in the top of the leaflet with the day and time you will be delivering their order and make sure your contact details are at the bottom.
Then when you deliver your products remember to ask them if they where interested and if they watched the video.
If it is not for them, just tag onto the end of the conversation if they know anybody who might be interested. You could ask for their details or ask your customer to pass on the leaflet for you.
CLICK HERE to download the leaflet
Our dedicated Customer Payment Phone Line, 01254 304187 is for your customers to call whilst you are at the doorstep making delivery of the goods. It is free for your customers to make payment by a debit card and only a 1.5% surcharge will be charged to them if payment is made by credit card. Calls will cost your normal rate, if calling from a mobile, charges depend on your service provider. Calls will last an average of 2 minutes (based on successful transactions).
To take advantage of this great new service we recommend you:
- Add pay by credit/debit card to your day slip (click here to download new dayslip)
- Check orders to see who wants to pay by card
- When you are out delivering your orders, inform your customers of this new service and the dedicated Payment Card Line phone number: 01254 304187.
Simple Guide to Taking Card Payments at the Door
IMPORTANT: You must make sure that you have your mobile phone with you to receive confirmation text of payment.
Customer and Distributor must be present on the doorstep
- Customer Telephones the Customer Payment Line 01254 304187
- Customer will be asked by Operator for : Distributor Account Number, Confirm Distributor’s Name, Amount to be paid
- Operator will proceed to take customer details (email address/phone number for receipt of payment), card detail, amount to be paid and process payment. (During this time it is polite and advisable to step back away from the customer whilst they are giving this information)
- Customer will be informed if payment is successful (or declined).
- If successful a confirmation text/email (depending on information provided by the customer during call) will be automatically transmitted to the customer and a confirmation of payment received will automatically be sent by text/email to the distributor.
- If payment is declined (Operator is unable to comment on reason) either the customer can request ‘try again’, provide another card or make alternative payment arrangements with the distributor (cash/cheque)
- Payment is automatically credited to the Distributor’s account (excluding surcharge).
- Complete delivery by handing over your goods to your customer.
Your Kleeneze account will be credited with the payment (excluding the surcharge). This is a great new facility that should benefit payment for higher valued orders, particularly those that include items from the Plus Book.
It is important to note that this new Customer Payment Phone number is only available to receive customer card payments. Customers must call personally as payment can only be taken from the cardholder.
Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm
Thursday’s 8am to 7pm (9:30pm close on Period End)
“This is another huge step forward for your Kleeneze business and will undoubtedly increase your sales and customer satisfaction, another valuable commitment from us to make sure you make more money” Michael Khatkar