Goal Setting Made Simple
Setting goals is not hard, the challenge comes when the goal seems insurmountable. But if you break the goal down into bite sized chunks and hold yourself accountable then you can achieve anything.
- 1. Decide on the goal
- 2. Put a date on it
- 3. Plan it backwards
ASK your sponsor for some help and guidance on this if you have not done it before.
Goal Setting (part 1)
- 1. Decide what you want to achieve at the end of the period
- 2. Break it down into 4 Weekly Goals
- 3. Plan each week into Daily To Do Lists
- 4. Attack each day and complete your To Do List
- 5. Before you go to bed adjust the next to do list.
Goal Setting (part 2)
Your sponsor will not only coach you on setting goals, but will also arrange a weekly coaching session to review your progress.
Being accountable is a great way for you to progress and achieve your goals.
Goal Setting (part 3)
Have you ever wondered why you set your goals and then don’t achieve them?
I suggest that everyone invests £25 in the following material:
GET THIS BOOK FOR ONLY £10 + FREE DELIVERY BY JOINING THEIR BOOK OF THE MONTH CLUB!
TO JOIN FOR FREE CALL ON 01491 201530
Just search for “Dave O’Conner”