Eric Worre details the 7 Deadly Sins in Network Marketing
1. Over-inflating your product or your opportunity. The truth is enough.
2. Inconsistency. Whether you are the leader or just getting started, make sure that you’re consistent. Inconsistency in building your business will crush your efforts.
3. Negativity. Nobody enjoys listening to negativity, or being around, or following people who are negative in their talk, posture or behavior. Negativity will crush an organization, so be positive.
4. The “Idea of the week.” Be stable within your organization when it comes to a method of operation that you’re asking people to do.
5. Sleeping around. What you do outside of your organization is one thing. What you do inside of your organization is a completely different thing. We’re professionals. Be professional. It’s just not worth the reputation risk or emotional impact within an organization.
5. Stealing distributors. Whether with good intentions or bad, just make a decision that if you didn’t bring them to the party, you’re not signing them up. Your job is to be their peer, not a predator.
7. Bouncing from company to company. Decide to sink your roots deep. There may come a time where you have to make a decision, you have to make a move. But don’t be a person that every couple of years you pull up roots and go someplace.
Eric not only provides you with an in-depth look at each of these 7 Deadly Sins, but he also provides suggestions on what you can do to reverse all of them. Your goal is to build a strong culture, build a great organization, and build a great residual future. Also, as Eric points out, if there are people who are brand new to the profession that haven’t experienced any of this yet, it’s important to teach them these sins. There are landmines within any organization and things to avoid, but together, we can take this profession, raise the standards and practices and improve around the world, because we do have a gift. We have something to offer people.
If you enjoyed this video and want to see more, please subscribe to our Youtube channel. Every week, we publish something new and you'll be the first to know.
- Full transcript of this episode: http://bit.ly/1ozrxIx
- iTunes free podcast: http://networkmarketingpro.com/itunes
- Newsletter: http://networkmarketingpro.com/newsle...
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/nmpro
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/ericworre
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericworre
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ericworre
- Periscope: Download app and Follow ERIC WORRE
ABOUT ERIC WORRE
Eric Worre is the world’s most watched and most trusted resource for Network Marketing training and support. Since 2009, he has produced over 1,300 free videos for the Network Marketing community on virtually every topic. In 2010, he created Go Pro Recruiting Mastery. An annual generic training event that has grown into the largest in Network Marketing history. Over 8,000 attended in 2015 and the next event in December 2016 has over 17,000 pre-registered. In 2013, he released the International best-selling book “Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional”, which has sold over 1 million copies to date and has become a “must read” for anyone who is serious about building their network marketing business. In 2014, he released the documentary style film “Rise Of The Entrepreneur” which helps to dispel many of the misconceptions related to Network Marketing. To date, the Network Marketing Pro community has grown to over a million leaders from over 100 countries around the world.
Eric Worre is engaged in an effort to raise all ships and allow this profession to truly take its proper place in this world as “a better way”.