- Father’s Day 19th May 2017Add a personal touch this Father’s Day We have a great selection of thoughtful personalised items to inspire your customers this Father’s … Read MoreXenia Poole
- The new Main Book and specialogue have arrived 16th May 2017We have two brand-spanking new catalogues to boost your summer income PLUS a fantastic new Earn Now Pay Later offer! Introducing a staple for your … Read MoreXenia Poole
- Spring / Summer Extra offer 11th May 2017More catalogues = more profit They say Kleeneze is a numbers game: the more catalogues you have out there, the more orders you’ll receive; the … Read MoreXenia Poole
- Charity bracelets now in stock 2nd May 2017Our popular charity bracelets are back with a beautiful new design. Show your support by wearing this limited edition bracelet featuring an Infinity charm and … Read MoreXenia Poole
- Buy One Get One Free offer 2nd May 2017Generally speaking, the more catalogues you have out there, the more money you’re going to make. So it makes sense not just to have more … Read MoreXenia Poole
- May Bank Holiday 24th April 2017Keep your business running smoothly by checking the May Bank Holiday delivery schedule and Service Centre opening hours: May Bank Holiday Delivery ScheduleXenia Poole
- Earn Now Pay Later extended 21st April 2017Earn more profit now! Spring Summer K Life Issue 2 is not only here, but we have a nifty little catalogue offer that … Read MoreXenia Poole
- Stand out from the crowd 31st March 2017Order your very own Kleeneze LIVE! t-shirt today in sizes S – 2XL, for just £8 / €10! To order, send your distributor account number … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Egg poaching insert, 777161 31st March 2017Please note: the egg poaching insert (code 777161 ) is only suitable for use with small-medium eggs.Liz Harper
- Black lantern, 917265. Personalised catalogue Spring Summer 2017 27th March 2017Please note: the supplier of the black lantern (code 917265, back cover of K Life Personalised Spring Summer 2017) have received the product with a … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Dunlop active sandals 17th March 2017Please take note of the below regarding the Dunlop active sandals on page 8 of Spring Summer K Life (codes 914568, 914576, 914584, 914592, 914606: … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Butterfly Range Set – dinner set, 4 mugs, 4 placemats + 4 FREE coasters 13th March 2017Please note: Due to an ongoing technical issue on code 912751, you are currently unable to order the full butterfly set offer. However, please use … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Cordless Shaver With Trimmer, 915483 6th March 2017Please note: the cordless shaver with trimmer (on page 39 of Spring Summer K life) is not waterproof, it has a washable head for easy cleaning.Liz Harper
- Packs of 50 now available 2nd March 2017The new catalogues are here! Great new products, a great new look and great potential for building and growing your customer base and profits! Spring … Read MoreXenia Poole
- Limescale prevention tablet, 790982 22nd February 2017Please note the Limescale prevention tablets, code 790982, are not tablets as described/pictured in the catalogue. These come as sachets. Please accept our apologies for … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Introducing Agel 20th February 2017This week, we proudly introduced 4 outstanding products to the UK, Republic of Ireland and Spain from our sister company, Agel. These world acclaimed products … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Kleeneze LIVE! 20th February 2017Not long now until Kleeneze HQ hits the road bringing fantastic LIVE! events to a town near you! Starting off in Scotland on Saturday 8th … Read MoreLiz Harper
- 50ft hose with brass fitting, 797065 17th February 2017Please note: the description of the 50ft hose in Spring Extra (code 797065) is incorrect. The stock does not have brass fittings as mentioned and is … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Owl door stop, 913057 17th February 2017Please note, the owl door stop (code 913057) as pictured on page 40 of Spring Summer K Life issue 1 is not brown as shown. The … Read MoreLiz Harper
- Dental Water Jet, 915386 17th February 2017The dental water jet (code 915386) on page 24 of Spring Summer K Life issue 1 is not Powerfloss branded as shown in the catalogues. … Read MoreLiz Harper
CVSL Aquires Betterware!
Betterware is now our sister company! Look at your inbox for details!
October 15, 2015
To the Kleeneze Family:
I am pleased to tell you that Betterware has joined the CVSL Inc. family of consumer growth brands. This means that two of the best known, most respected direct-to-consumer brands in the UK – Kleeneze and Betterware – now are fellow members of the CVSL commonwealth of companies.
Of course, the brands and sales networks will remain separate. As co-members of the CVSL family, Betterware and Kleeneze will become more efficient behind the scenes supporting their sales networks and customers, in operational areas used by both companies.
Betterware and Kleeneze will become an alliance of equals — a partnership of two great companies selling similar products and offering similar earning opportunities.
The two companies will be stronger than they would be if they remained alone:
- They will have more buying power for catalogue merchandise for their own unique product lines;
- They will have more buying power for services such as printing and travel;
- They will be able to share the best practices and ideas of both companies;
- They will be able to gain efficiencies with shared infrastructure in areas such as warehousing and distribution, as well as other support areas such as technology, finance and customer service;
- They will be better able to expand into new international markets
The things that make Betterware and Kleeneze unique companies will remain. The purpose of both companies remains as always: to give their sales networks an attractive opportunity to earn money and to give their customers an appealing array of products that fit their needs and lifestyles.
Kleeneze has powerful momentum and I want all of you to know how much I appreciate and am cheering your fine work. You’re making 2015 a memorable year and I’m so excited to be at your side as we move toward an even more exciting 2016.
I’ll see many of you in Paris in a few weeks. Meanwhile, let’s keep the amazing Kleeneze momentum going strong. These are exciting times!
John Rochon Jr.
Just to keep you informed as we progress with the benumber1 website. I have added a number of pages today which will help our new team members get their heads around the online selling side.
In both menus are a few pages that now explain about:
- How to navigate & set up the kleeneze.com website
- How to navigate tge K Life website
- Drop Ship
- Credit card payments
- What are ‘I-cat’ & ‘D-Cat’
Finally if you are reading this on facebook I have managed to link the website with the facebook Group so I can now add content directly on the site and it should appear on the main group page…… If all goes well.
The cost of using eBay may be counterproductive for distributors so although we do not recommend selling by this method you may utilise eBay whilst we continue our review. Kleeneze does reserve the right to change this position at any time in the future.
If you do choose to use an alternative online site to sell Kleeneze products such as Ebay, Amazon, Gumtree and Facebook please be aware of these rules:
- You must only trade (sell) under your own name, there must be no reference to Kleeneze in your trading name.
- The contract of sale is between you and your customer, not Kleeneze.
- You are responsible to the customer for any returns and refunds
If you fulfil the above orders via your Kleeneze Online Shop the following rules should also be adhered to:
- You can choose an alternative delivery address for direct delivery to your customers.
- The contract of sale is between you and Kleeneze (i.e. Not between your customers and Kleeneze)
- Kleeneze therefore will only manage returns and refunds to you the account holder (not the named person of the alternative delivery address)
- Refunds will only be made to the card the items were purchased on
Yesterday morning started the same as any other morning. I took the boys to school and Anne was looking after her brothers boys in Birmingham. So I had the day to myself to do pretty much as I pleased. The plan was to check the websites, prepare some webinar slides, make some phone calls and enjoy some sun in the garden.
I became aware of a pain in my chest that was getting worse. To the point that my breathing was being affected. I quickly became hot and sweaty, and I was on the edge of passing out. I made my way to the phone struggling for breath and feeling on the edge of unconsciousness.
I held onto the phone for a while, asking myself if I really needed to dial 999, but the pain was to much and I was beginning to panic. What if I passed out and that was it. Not a great sight for Anne to come home to. So I dialled.
It is really hard to give details to the phone operator when you can’t breathe and feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest.
The ambulance was with me in minutes and then I was whisked away to spend some time in hospital, being monitored, having hourly ‘ecg’ scans, being prodded and poked, needles in the arm and other places. Which is where I find myself writing this post.
It is six thirty in the morning and all is well, my blood tests are normal, all the scans and checks are fine. Still need to see the doctor for the official outcome of whatever happened yesterday, but it makes you realise that we never know when our time has come. My planned day yesterday was taken out of my control. And so to the point of this blog post.
When is NOW a good time to get your business built. Stop putting off what you need to do to get the job done. Kleeneze offer us all the opportunity to build a residual income. An income that comes in no matter how our day turns out, but you do have to get some work done first. Just help 10 people to make a bit of money and the ones who want to team build help them some more.
Our kleeneze income is about £1000 a week, no matter if I’m in hospital or not. So there is your proof that it is possible. The system is available, the support is available, all you need to do is bring the work ethic. Then together we can build your empire.
Trust me yesterday I was worried that I had not done enough to leave my family in a good place. Thankfully I’m still here to do something about it.
Dont wait to be in a hospital bed to make the decision to build your business, use each day to build a better future. A small change on a daily basis will have dramatic results over time.
Build your business guys, it is time to step up. We are here to help everyone all you have to do is ask.
This is the official video from Kleeneze