a minimum 400 catalogues per week
- Dress sensibly (weather, comfort, smart casual, footwear)
- Stay local, walk out your door, turn left or right.
- Use your round book and pencil to record where you deliver your catalogues
- Deliver to every house
- Door signs are not aimed at Kleeneze Distributors
- Always be courteous and polite, smile and thank them.
- Leave your catalogue out for 24 hours
- Remember to take “Sorry I missed you slips” – collect stragglers after 6pm or the following day.
- Update your round book with any numbers you don’t get the catalogue back from.
- Remember to put a slip through the door.
Stragglers (catalogues not got back YET!)
- A catalogue is NOT LOST until you have been back 3 times to collect it
- Go back a MINIMUM of 3 TIMES to collect a catalogue, as they will sometimes include customer orders. (you may wish to knock on the second time)
- Always post a “Sorry I missed you” slip every time you go back
- Go back for stragglers THE SAME EVENING OR THE FOLLOWING DAY